Thread: Encapsulation in C++

Encapsulation in C++

Hello, I am the commerce student. From few days I was thinking that I have to learn anyone of the programming language. I just started to learn the C++ programming language. But I don't know anything about C++ language. So, I would like to know about Encapsulation feature C++. I also would like to know what is the mean of Encapsulation, how can I perform the Encapsulation in the C++ language. I would also like to know what is the purpose of the Encapsulation. Thus, Anyone can help me to learn Encapsulation in the C++ language?

Encapsulation in C++

Hi, I think the Data Encapsulation is the most important feature provided by the C++ programming language. Encapsulation means that protective wrapper which can make the data secure from being accessed by the code that is outside the wrapper. The code that is present inside the wrapper can be accessed by a well defined interface. For example the Class is a best example of Encapsulation. Class is protective wrapper which binds data and methods together and they can be access through their object.

Encapsulation

I thought the Encapsulation is the mechanism of binding code and data together and also keeping both code and data safe from outside misuse and interference. The following are the some important points related to the Encapsulation :
    1. Data hiding is achieved though the Encapsulation.
    2. Implementations must be encapsulated for abstract to work.
    3. Both data and member functions treated as single unit
    4. Mostly Encapsulation focuses on actual implementation.

Re: Encapsulation in C++

In order to increase the benefit of the C++ language and to make the secure programming there is one feature called as the Encapsulation. I suggest you to go through the some of the following features that make you easy to learn the C++ language.Features and Advantages of the concept of Encapsulation:
    1. Makes Maintenance of Application Easier:
    2. Improves the Understandability of the Application :
    3. Enhanced Security :

Program on Encapsulation

You should have to see the following code of line that helps you to learn the C++ quickly, easily and effectively :
    class A
    {
    public:
    int emp();
    int xyz(char *e)
    int disp();
    ......... //Member functions

private:
    int y;
    float q;
    ......... //Data members
    };