Thread: Don't about Hibernate Framework of java

Don't about Hibernate Framework of java

Hello Friends,

I am IT student learning 'Advanced Java Programming'. I have sound knowledge about the most of the basic concept of Advanced Java Programming. But one concept of seems to be more tough for me and it 'Hibernate Framework'. I am not getting this concept. I wonder if you are able to provide me some details about Hibernate Framework of java. I would greatly appreciate you any help over this.

Re: Don't about Hibernate Framework of java

Hibernate Framework is basically used for the mapping from Java classes to the tables of database. Hibernate Framework is nothing but an ORM library of Java language, providing a framework for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a traditional relational database. Primary feature of Hibernate Framework is to offer mapping from classes to database tables. Hibernate solves object-relational impedance mismatch problems by replacing direct persistence-related database accesses with high-level object handling functions.

Hibernate Framework of the java doesn't needs java developers to implement proprietary interfaces or extend proprietary base classes in order for classes to be made persistent. Hibernate is a Java framework that provides mapping mechanisms of object to define how Java objects are stored, updated, deleted, and retrieved. In addition, Hibernate offers query and retrieval services that can optimize development efforts within SQL and JDBC environments. Ultimately, Hibernate reduces the effort needed to convert between relational database result-sets and graphs of Java objects.

Hibernate Framework of java is a ultra-high performance as well as powerful object persistence & query service for Java. Hibernate Framework of java enables developing classes which comprises Java collections framework, inheritance as well as composition. Hibernate Framework enables us to express queries in its own portable SQL extension (HQL), as well as in native SQL, or with an object-oriented Criteria and Example API.

Hi friend,

Hibernate Framework of java define persistent classes which are "mapped" to the database tables. Following is the example of persistent class of java:
    public class Message1
    {
    private Long id1;
    private String text1;
    private Message nextMessage1;
    private Message() {}
    public Message(String text1) {
    this.text1 = text1;
    }
    public Long getId1() {
    return id1;
    }
    private void setId1(Long id1) {
    this.id1 = id1;
    }
    public String getText1() {
    return text1;
    }
    public void setText(String text1) {
    this.text1 = text1;
    }
    public Message getNextMessage1() {
    return nextMessage1;
    }
    public void setNextMessage1(Message nextMessage1) {
    this.nextMessage1 = nextMessage1;
    }
    }

Hi,

Hibernate Framework must peacefully coexist in various deployment environments, from application servers to standalone applications. Hibernate also allows you to express queries using native SQL or Java-based Criteria and Example queries. We refer to these as managed and non-managed environments, respectively. An application server is an example of a managed environment, providing services to hosted applications like connection pools and transaction management.