Thread: Free Icon Resources For Website Project

Exclamation Free Icon Resources For Website Project

Hi buddies,

I am a student of hitech university from ohio. I am working on one of my project that is based on website design. I found that there are lots of contents in website that require icons. Can anybody have any idea about any resources that provide free icons library. Please suggest.

Free Icon Resources For Website Project

Iconfinder is the best website to find the icon online. It have Google of the icon world. It is a simple and very easy to use search engine that helps you find the icons that you need. You can also enter a tag or search term into its usr friendly interface and it will immediately return its results of download able, free icons to you. It is very helpful site for web designer. Best of luck.

I am using yellowicon website that have feature the a wide assortment of superb icons. It is the great feature that have the icons is present for all operating system like mac, windows and Linux. This is one of the most highly recommended icon sites on the web. You can free download the icon in zop format. Try this and reply.

IConfactory is also a organization that brought you the icons in Windows XP.
    It is updated daily. Its icon is mostly animated and used in high standards of design. ts also used in both Windows and Macintosh. You can also search the icon with release date and preview size. If you want to know about more. Please visit the website. Best of luck.

I will find also one website that name is FamFamFam and This site by UK developer Mark James generously shares his design talents. You can find different category website Silk, Flags , Mini and Bitsy. It have thousands of free icons with cleanly crafted, colorful for computing and web themes. This site is good resource for any web designer. Best of luck.

Ndesign-studio have also free downloadable icons. It shares by a one of the top young designers on the web Nick La. You can also download the wallpaper and themes by free from here. You can also twit these icon through twitter and share your comment also. Just visit the sites and check out. Reply if found any issue.