Thread: Fill JTable with several values

Fill JTable with several values

Hello,
    I try to fill JTable with the result of several sql queries example the result of my first query in the first two columns of JTable, the result of 2nd application in the 3rd column so on. Unfortunately I have not found a solution yet. do you have any ides to solve this kind of problem or program. Thank you to those who find the time to help me.
    Last edited by Logan 2; 19-01-2010 at 02:26 PM.

Re: Fill JTable with several values

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have not found a solution yet. do you have any ides to solve this kind of problem or program.
    We can do this in two steps: first we fill the table with the first result. Then we update each row by reading the information of the second result based on a unique key, for example with a "Country". Or you can see your requests for all information with a single query. Try to implement these ideas and post back what is the output of your program.

Hello
    We can do this in two steps: first we fill the table with the first result. Then we update each row by reading the information of the second result based on a unique key, for example with a "Country"
    That's what I tried to fill JTable with the first result then spent the 2nd, but I get the result of the 2nd query in the first column with the results of the first
    Or you can see your requests for all information with a single query.
    This is not feasible because I have not the same registration number for each request.

Hello,
    I have a similar kind of problem, but I think I am step ahead of this one. Here is my code.
    Code:
    or(.......){
    if (recset.next(){

row.add(recset.getString(i));
    }
    if (recset1.next()){
    row.add(recset1.getString(i));
    }
    data.add(row)
    }
    Remains a problem but I want to display data that are in the same line. I this possible.

Hello,
    First you fill the table with the first result. Then you update each row of TableModel -> table.getModel () by reading the information of the second result. You can do this by example based on a unique key through a "Country". Using the method
    "TableModel # setValueAt (Object aVal, int rwInd, int colInd)"
    You can choose exactly the column where you want to save the values of "country".

Hello,
    Thank you for your answer but I really do not see how going through setValueAt then it must test the values in filling the JTable style if the value of the 1st line of 1st column = the 1st row of the 3rd column then write the value X. I am going to use this method in my program. If you see any alternative to this, then please do post back.
    Last edited by Logan 2; 19-01-2010 at 02:41 PM.