Thread: Audit tool referencing required

Audit tool referencing required

Someone knows an audit tool referencing to see if the pages are viewable by the search engines? I know some of Rezoactif grader, but it has obviously a cache and does not allow several audit of one site per day.

If I have another more serious problem: I have a blog that has forced the links to articles, the concern is that in search engines the start page blog that is returned when I try one of my articles, and inevitably the meantime the item is no longer front page of my blog. How they make engines for blogs usually avoid this problem?

Another problem, I join my site in directories, links are hard, but they do not appear in a query with google link: mysite.com? Links have been blacklisted by Google as too close in content?

Re: Audit tool referencing required

It requires time to take it: the backlinks hard, it takes months before they appear, if anything, of course, that those sites that reference your link are themselves listed and your link does not undergo dilution effect (1 link to a page of 50 miles).

Well if it takes months, I could be patient. Normally the directory is deemed "serious." I just hit my site but is referenced in dmoz long ago, and the link does not appear in the google query.

This is another problem: I have a page/blog, the problem is that the page / blog contains the articles of the blog (obviously) but in this case a google search of an item throws us to the homepage of the blog. Worse, he may refer the google homepage of the blog mentioning the article, but this item is no longer front page, where the disaster!

How to rectify this problem?

I thought to put a noindex on the page / blog, but I still want that home page of the blog appears in google. In fact it should be that the page / blog is indexed, but without content, without the last items. An idea?

I saw people put their sitemap in robots.txt, it can overcome the problem?

Another problem, I join my site in directories, links are hard, but they do not appear in a query with google link: mysite.com? Links have been blacklisted by Google as too close in content?
    the link: command is stabilized on Google to get results closer to reality we must go through Webmaster Tools and then do it on Yahoo

This is another problem: I have a page/blog, the problem is that the page / blog contains the articles of the blog (obviously) but in this case a google search of an item throws us to the homepage of the blog. Worse, he may refer the google homepage of the blog mentioning the article, but this item is no longer front page, where the disaster!

How to rectify this problem?

I thought to put a noindex on the page / blog, but I still want that home page of the blog appears in google. In fact it should be that the page / blog is indexed, but without content, without the last items. An idea?

I saw people put their sitemap in robots.txt, it can overcome the problem?
    in robots.txt you give just the link to the sitemap
    You can also propose to Google via Webmaster Tools

Thank you

I just read a lot of SEO techniques that are totally relevant to the nofollow and noindex. I have problems of bad PR and distribution of the duplicate content that is crap in the search results.

I'm still not sure how to fix my problem of blog

If it's just the concerned about articles/blog then don't worry, its not very serious. Regarding bad PR and duplicate content, duplicate content make affect your PR from google's point of you. But I think it is easy to handle and avoid any kind of duplications on your website for you. Duplications is definitely crap and should be avoided.