Thread: Creating Menu with DHTML or Javascript

Creating Menu with DHTML or Javascript

Is it possible to make a professional looking javascript or dhtml menu for my new website. I have tried a lot of stuffs with google but could not get any sort of help. Since they are either based on html or they are tough to integrate. I am not very good when it comes to code in javascript i had given an example how my menu should look like below:

Main Menu
    ----Sub Menu 1
    ----Sub Menu 2
    ----Sub Menu 3
    --------Second level Sub menu 1
    --------Second level Sub menu 2
    ---------------Third Level Sub Menu 1
    ---------------Third Level Sub Menu 2
    ---------------Third Level Sub Menu 3
    --------Second level Sub menu 3
    ----Sub Menu 3
    ----Sub Menu 4

please help me so that i can create a menu with DHTML or Javascript like the one i have shown above

Re: Creating Menu with DHTML or Javascript

If you want to create a wiz-bang menu that drop down when you hover over them, or pop out, pop up, whatever. Then it is not possible to make it with the help of the html alone you have to make use of javascript as well. these menus are called the DHTML menus. Since you have mentioned that you are not good in javascript so i would recommend you to use the DHTMLMenu software for creating the menus.

I would recommend DHTML menu builder if you want to create DHTML menus for your Website, without writing a single line of code. Even if you don't have knowledge of html you can create a menu with the DHTML menu builder. You can male a great looking professional looking menu for your website within seconds. You can also create a drop-down or sidestep menus with this wonderful software.

DHTMLMenu is the best if it comes to build menu for a website also the DHTMLMenu can create a menu that looks exactly like what you want without having to bother about the javascript code and all. One of its extensions is compatible with the Dreamweaver so you can use ti along with Dreamweaver. I am very much sure that you can make a wonderful menu with the help of it.

All you need is what called as "AllWebMenu5". This menu builder absolutely requires no DHTML or javascript. You can also create a cross-browser navigation menu that work similarly in all the browsers available. Anyone can design a menu with this software with just a simple tree like approach. So go ahead and crate a menu as you want.

You can use the DHTML Menu Builder because it can be used to create both horizontal top menu and vertical side menu navigation systems. You can also create a hierarchical menu as well as tree-like menu quite easily. It can be customized totally. You does not have to write even a small line of code. Last but not the least it is FREE. Using the DHTML Menu Builder is fast, easy, and fun.