Thread: The background of the page does not print

The background of the page does not print

Hi,
    I had created some basic sites in order to complete my css course. In my site one things is not working. When I give print command the background is not coming. Second how can I cause the page break after a number of lines. In my site I am not able to remove the URL that appears in the header of the page. Sometime there are repeated the in the web page. How to fix that issue.

Re: The background of the page does not print

This is because you have to change the settings in your browser. That's normal, background colors are not printed by default, you must change it in your browser options. In Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Advanced and tick the online printing. But the same has to checked in Firefox also. In Firefox: File > Page Setup > Mark Cross Print Background (colors and images)

By adding up the page break tags in your script you can enable that. You can use the properties page-break-after and page-break-before in order to insert a break after a number of lines. Try to get a cheat sheet of HTML so that you can get the entire list of tags of HTML. You can also insert a horizontal line in the middle or in any part of the page. This divides the page and looks better.

When you print your Web pages, a number of elements that do not appear on the page are added. Most often, this is the url of the page header or page number of the page you print. These elements are added by the browser and it is unfortunately not possible to edit or delete them using CSS rules. CSS also is better way to create a web page. This makes work more easy.

This is a bug in the browser. It appears in different configurations. Some are a nesting of floats with float inside happens within 3px width of the container, the presence of several comments in the html in relation to the float, the presence of an item on display: none in conjunction with the float, the presence of hidden form fields (<input type="hidden" /> ...) always in relation to the float, etc. The repeated text seems all longer than the number of items displayed is not large (the, items on display: none and hidden fields).

To to that you have to add up the following tags in the web script. The first is Active which makes active when clicking on the link, Focus makes Active when the link receives focus (obtained using the TAB key), hover makes active when hovering, link makes default state of the link and visited makes active when the link has been clicked. It is better if you can get a list of all commands with the description of the same.