Thread: Need some information on PSPad editor

Need some information on PSPad editor

Hi,
    I am looking for a basic and simple web designing software. Mostly related to HTML editing. My friend mailed me to use PSPad editor. I need some information on this web tool. Does this fulfills the requirement of web editing. That too on basic level. That means I don't want a advance tool for creating heavy sites. Just show a proper software which is suitable for beginner.

Re: Need some informationo on PSPad editor

PSPad editor is one that allows you to work with diverse programming environments. It highlights syntax and tools with simplified control, you can work in plain text. Essential for developers who are accustomed to working with different languages such as PHP, HTML, Perl, Java, it supports opening multiple documents via tabs and automatic return to the line.

PSPad editor is a text and code, which allows to manage multiple projects for different platforms. This application contains the necessary tools in achieving scripts in the treatment of lines in the conversion, and compilation cuts, etc.. A hex editor, a search engine and filters are among the many program options, and inserting special characters, self-correction, comparing texts, etc..

PSPad is a text editor that lets you work with projects and text files of unlimited size. You can work with several documents at once and save the session to reopen all the files the next time. Pspad also offers an automatic syntax highlighting based on file type. The software includes an FTP client, an editor macro to record, save and run macros.

The best thing about PSPaid is that the installation contains sample HTML, PHP, Pascal, JScript, VBScript, MySQL, MS-Dos, Perl, etc. A very comprehensive program, which reads some of the features like self-correction, Hexadecimal editor, call external programs for each environment, spell checking, internal browser with support apache and Highlight parentheses

There is a similar tool called EasyPH. This is a very practical for beginners who want to learn them in Internet developments. Indeed, EasyPHP offers a few clicks a set of free software and professionals who will help you set up a web server (http). So no need to spend hours to configure your web server to work with PHP. With an amazingly simple, you install the web server Apache, the generating dynamic web pages PHP and a database MySQL..