Thread: Sources of Java Application Examples

Sources of Java Application Examples

Hi everybody,

I am a student of BCA 1st year, I have one project in JAVA in my 1st year, I have good knowledge of Java but don't have idea about any good one application example. Can anybody help me for any live application in java. Please help. Thanks in advance.

I am using Planet Source Code website for Java application example, It is the best free site for all java lovers. There are a huge database is present on the sites. I like Bounce Status Text code that i find from there. Some of the categories including security, data structure, and applets. You can direct download the code as a ZIP file from there. Enjoy and reply.

Freeware website is my favorite website for Java examples. It provides source code for hundreds and hundreds of games and applications. You can improve your ideas in java programing by this lots of source code. Basically these are used for games programing in java. You can also download the books and tutorials from this site. Please check and reply .

You need to use Java Galaxy, It is a internet database with hundreds of applications and games complete with free source codes for your learning pleasure. You have found simpler program in java here as compare to complex on other websites. It also provide sample interview questions for java developers. You can also send and receive queries about java in forum. Try it and reply.

Java2s Website is also popular resource for Java students because it contains a useful database of example code for different aspects of the Java language. An beginner coder would be hard pressed to find something java related . It offers a very structured Java Tutorial section which especially centers on file I/O and Swing, but has a section on almost everything. I found extremely helpful for my project in Java ,You can also use this and reply.

Re: Sources of Java Application Examples

Java DB also provides Java programming tips and example Java code for certain problems. i found that the site layout is relatively simple and convenient as far as content management goes. In home page, there are a small box-categories of code examples and tutorials. Apache Commons, Arrays, Collections, Compression and many mores are available on these sites. Check it out and reply.