Thread: PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 01B9AD16

PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 01B9AD16

I'm running Windows XP on my machine. Now the problem is that just few days back i was working on shipping method, and just after making some changes, i started showing me an error message stating that PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 01B9AD16 in all pages. Why i'm getting PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 01B9AD16? What i need to do in order to resolve the above issue? Does any body knows about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 01B9AD16

Access Violation occurs when the loader loads different versions of Managed and Native SQL Server Compact 3.5 DLLs. First, check the permissions on the folder. Right click on it then select properties. Make sure the folder isn't "read-only". If you still can't delete it, try using the utility MoveonBoot. This issue arises when different versions are available in the box and this happens with Private and Central deployment of SQL Server Compact 3.5.

Usually you get this error message when performing a specific task, and if that happens you need to check the corresponding 3rd party's website/support department to see if they are aware of the problem. When you run a Terminal Services administrative utility, such as Tsprof.exe, Mmc.exe, or Usrmgr.exe, the utility may generate an access violation error and quit unexpectedly when it manages certain user accounts.

Access Violation Error is essentially very common with software malfunction which again usually happens due to poorly written software. It can also be a result of damaged registry. When you run any program that uses the API functions of WTSSetUserConfig or WTSQueryUserConfig to set or to retrieve user information, the utility may generate an access violation error and quit unexpectedly when it manages certain user accounts.

Not only with Windows but also with UNIX and other operating systems that one may face the problem of access violation. The registry is where windows monitors the installation and removal of hardware and software; thus, if a software installation is faulty in some way, it might end up corrupting your registry system. When choosing a registry cleaner, you must need to verify that it has a registry backup functionality and system restore functionality as those are very important features of a registry cleaner.