Thread: An Error Has Occurred In the Script on This Page

An Error Has Occurred In the Script on This Page

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. I'm using Internet Explorer 7 as my web browser. Now the problem is whenever i try to any particular sites such as Yahoo or pogo i get a script error/java. Even if i try to play any downloaded games, let say a demo one even at that time it gives out an error message on the script page. It states that the page line 153 char 5 error object doesn't support this property or method code 0. So, can any one tell me that how do i resolve an error has occurred in the script on this page problem? Does any body have any idea about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: An Error Has Occurred In the Script on This Page

This behavior can occur if any of your hypertext template (.htt) files are damaged. Because this type of error message does not apply to you, you can prevent it from appearing. Web pages are particularly bad at error handling. For example, recently a user on an airline's Web site, innocently trying to confirm a reservation got, “There was a problem with the request. Please try again.”

I think you should try to make sure that everything is checked in options/advanced. It can have a dump cache temporary files that might causing your the above problem. If you receive script errors only when you open one of the following folders, extract the appropriate related .htt file from the Ie4shl95.cab file for your Internet Explorer.

If the above issue doesn't get resolved, i think you should try to remove and reinstall your Windows Desktop Update component, in order to refresh the .htt files. In your Windows XP, your need to reinstall Windows Xp to refresh the .htt files. Or if you want you can follow the below steps, in order to resolve your above issue. For that you need to click on Start, and then click on Run. Then on the Open box, you need to type " Regsvr32 urlmon.dll ", and then click on OK. When prompted with the DllRegisterServer in urlmon.dll succeeded message, you just need to click on OK. That's it and your job is done.

Or you need to open your "Internet Explorer". Then you need to click on "Tools", and then need to click on "Internet Options". This is because the default for SQL Server Express is to install a named instance called SQLEXPRESS instead of the 'default' instance installed by other versions of SQL Server 2005. After that you need to click on the "Advanced tab". Then under "Browsing", you need to click to select the "Disable Script Debugging check box". Finally click on "OK" in order to close all windows, and then you need to restart your computer. If that doesn't resolve your issue, then go for installing Java virtual machine on your system.

The STA UID in the Secure Gateway Configuration may not match that of the actual configured STA. Make sure u use UNC or HTTP format, in Trusted file connections.This means that the machine the Administrator is currently using, could not be identified as the specified machine which has the access right ADMIN in the configuration. This can be reproduce in a single server farm environment by having a working Secure Gateway, Web Interface, and Presentation Server set-up and then changing the STA within the CTXSTA.config file and re-starting the IMA service on the XenApp Server. In this case, the customer had cloned the servers and then remembered to change the STA on the XenApp servers. They, however, forgot to re-run the Secure Gateway Configuration Wizard.