Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 23-12-2009

Don't know how to run the java bean program

Hi friends,

I need your help to run the Java bean program . I think it's too complicated to run any java bean program. I tried to run the java bean program as normal java program procedure but it didn't work.
Have you successfully tried to run the java bean program? is yes then please let me know that steps to run the java bean program
Old 23-12-2009

Re: Don't know how to run the java bean program

Do the following procedure to run the bean program:
  • First open Java bean class in the visual editor.
  • Then you need to select the following option from main menu:
    select the "Run" and then select "Run As" option. Then select the "Java bean" option for java bean program. Otherwise select the "Java Application" for normal java program.
Old 23-12-2009

Hi friend,

If you want to run java bean program, you need to have java visual editor. If you don't have java visual editor installed on your machine then first installed it. Then open your java program. While running this program make sure that you are running this program as Java bean not as Java application. If you want more regarding running java beam program then please visit the below link:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...s/tve_run.html
Old 23-12-2009

I use following steps to run java bean program on my system, you should try this:
  1. Open IDE window (Java Integrated Development Environment).
  2. Then select the Java bean program code , then load Java Integrated Development Environment. Then run your program as a Java bean
  3. Then open run option>> select Run As >> and choose Java Bean" from Java Integrated Development Environment main menu.
  4. Then you need Change the location directory class files for the Java bean program for this use "cd c:\myjavafiles" file path on your system. Then use "java myJavaClass.class" to run the Java bean program.
Old 23-12-2009

Hello,

The java bean file has the extension ".jar" and ".class". After creating code for java bean, you need to create the manifests file as well as class file. And after creation of these two files you will need to combine these two files into the "JAR file". Then you need to open the java BeanBox application from the command prompt. Then open the "jar file" which you have already created by combining the class and manifests file.
Old 23-12-2009

Hi friends,

I did the same procedure as mentioned above. But I got many difficulties while creating the jar file from class file and manifest file. As you have not mentioned the procedure for creating the jar file. But finally I was successful to create the jar file. Then as per instruction I browse the jar file from the java bean application and successfully executes the Bean file. Thanks for all your quick help!!

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , , , ,