Thread: How can i build a website in one day

How can i build a website in one day

Hi Friends,
    I am just going to open a new showroom for selling the computer and it's peripherals within a day or two so , now i am also planning to have an online website for my shop and I want to inaugurate both my showroom and the website together is it possible for me to do so ?I have heard about the CMS tools for creating websites ?
    Last edited by AbrahamL; 17-12-2009 at 10:32 PM.

Re: How can i build a website in one day

So, you want to start your business within a day or two. It means that you cannot waste a lot of time in developing or creating a new website. You will be happy to know that you will not have to waste a lot of time in creating a good website. This task becomes quite easy if you get a good website building program. Once you got it just follow this steps :
    Firstly, you will have to bother about is that you don't have to include a lot of catchy details and programs.
    Secondly, check the content yourself because the smallest error is detected by the visitor , check each and every line of the site
    Thirdly ,if you want your website to have a professional look just stick to light colours.
    Fourthly, Use Images that will create sense of the real business and the images that will convey the motto behind you site. Don't forget to make use of high resolution photographs of the products that are available on your sites.
    I think that creating a professional website just requires about 4 to 5 Hours . After creating the website its just the matter of Enhancing it.

As far as I know You can build a website in a single day but that's not true if you are not a web designer . A web designer can develop a website in a single day . he may make use of the CMS tools. Using this CMS tools a good web designer may develop a full fledged website in a single day. But you will have to pay for it.

Yes Its quite possible If and only if you know how to work the CMS and configure it. And also you will be using either a free purchased one and you know how to use it. Also you don't require a complex graphics and scripts to make your website live. If you know how to work on the CMS, You are familiar about daomain hosting , you have a design and know how to code or don't need anything complex, then yes, it could be possible. The only thing you to do is get up early in the morning and go to bed late.

As far as I am aware about website building building a website in a single day is not possible. Since building a website requires several kind of studies including the requirement of the shop and of the customers. I think if you start your website some days after inaugurating your showroom then it will be a better option . Because it will create a clear picture of your website , your requirements and the requirements of your customers. One more thing the choice is always yours.
    Last edited by Zecho; 17-12-2009 at 10:29 PM.

Hi
    Thanks to all of you who have given me your valuable suggestions .Now , I came to know that building a website in a single day is not impossible. Some body please help me to show me the use of SMC tools