Thread: What are flash basics?

What are flash basics?

I am not new to the websites or web designing. I know the basics of web designing such hypertext markup language (html), Active server pages (asp) or Visual Basic script (vb scripts). But now I want to increase my level of designing. I heard that the flash is good for designing or website designing. Right now I am not having any information about flash. Can anybody help with learning flash?

Re: What are flash basics?

Flash is easy to learn and it does not require programming skills. Flash is a multimedia graphics program specially designed for the websites designing. Flash uses vector graphics; it means that the images can be scaled to any size without blurring the images or reducing the image quality. Flash give the designer to create interactive pictures on the websites. Flash loads much faster than animated images. It can be embedded in Hypertext markup language (html). The files of flash are saved with the extension of fla.

To embed a flash movie go to the choose file and export movie, when you open the html page you will get the coding which will look like this
    <html><body> <object width="440" height="500">
    <param name="movie" value="something.swf">
    <embed src="something.swf" width="440" height="500">
    </embed>
    </object></body> </html>
    In the above code something.swf is name of the flash movie.

The Flash program can generates these tag and properties for you: first step
    Choose File then go to Publish. Flash will then create the <object>, <param>, and <embed> tags for you. Flash also creates the classid and pluginspage properties. Second step Open the hyper text markup language document that Flash has created, view the hypertext markup language source and copy the code into your hyper language markup language page where you want your Flash movie. Third step you have to be sure that you have the "flash1.swf" in your web folder

Moving the images on flash is known as tweening. This word comes from the word inbetweening. Using tweening designer can move from one key frame to another key frame. In simple you can gernerate a simple animation. Create a small circle to the left in the Stage area by selecting the circle tool from the left toolbar. Now draw the circle in the stage area. Then convert the image to the symbol and set the time line to ten this will copy the image to other key frames. Click on test movie and you will a moving circle.

To insert sound file in flash movie, choose File then go to Import to import a sound file and the browse the sound file and click open. Select a separate layer for inserting sound and animation in the separate layer. Then test the animation. The animation and the sound must be in a proper coordination. It is not necessary that we can have only one sound for one file we can have more than one sound file inserted in one flash movie.