Thread: Free forum builder software

Free forum builder software

Hi

I am looking for a good and easy to use forum builder for a company. As my budget is low so i need to use free forum builder software. I need some suggestion and help on this topic. Cheers.

E-blah a free forum builder software

I will suggest you to go to E-Blah forum software. It is a Perl-based forum system requiring very low system requirements . It make fast and flexible forum system. They released several new version in a year. It have twenty four technical teams to support at 24 hours. I have many features like Powerful Private Messaging System, Detailed logging and statistics, Full featured Administration Center, Easy to use calendar for personal and public events and Syndication of boards, categories, and calendar events.

Nothing is better than 1st Page 2000 - forum builder software.

1st Page 2000 is the free Web builder to create and manage world class forums. Its helps you writes, edit and improve your HTML. If you are beginner in HTML, you will find HTML guru on 1st Page 2000. It stores your own code snipptes in my code Library. It have customize keyboard shortcuts and toolbar buttons. Its Floating Tool bars is stylish looking. So I suggest nothing is better than 1st Page 2000.

freeScene PHPForum builder software

I am searching on the website and find one of the best free forum builder that is freeScene PHPForum. Its feature clickable urls, E-Mail verification, templates, Multiple forums, templates and many more. So i suggest you just go to sourceforge and find more information and download.

All time favorite Vbulletin -forum builder sofware

The most, amazing and all time favorite Vbulletin is the best forum builder software. but it may have some priced not above $80 for one year. It have many feature like huge user support system and moderation. I would highly recommend this. you can also collect information from Vbulletin official website.

phpBB 3.0 is best

There are so many open source software is used for forum build up but i find phpBB 3.0 is best. It is widely used open source forum solution in worldwide. Its administrative task panel is user friendly and forum setup complete with in a minute. It is most popular ways to create and support a community.