Thread: Search Engine Script

Search Engine Script

Can anyone tell me how to get the script which will help me to create the search engine. I want to know how to make a script of search engine. So, please help me to get the some knowledge about it.

Re: Search Engine Script

Hi, I don't know how to create a search engine. I think this is quiet tough. As it needs to create a big code for it, I don't think that it is small code. So, don't try to create such type of script or something, if you don't have more knowledge about it. I think that this is quiet difficult, I don't know how to achieve this, but you can get this from the books of search engine, so get it.

Hi, this is quiet simple. You can search for this by making use of internet. As there are many sites which provides you the script, which will help you to create your own search engine. So, I don't think that you need to use a code or something. You just download the script from that particular site and then use it for making your own search engine. It will help you a lot. I think that it will solve your problem.

Hello, if you want to create your own search engine then you can get the script for it on the internet. There are many sites which will give you scripts in different language which you want. You just need to use that script and then you will able to create your own search engine. Use the code of script and also use the books about the search engine which will help you to improve your knowledge.