Thread: Remove logged user from the system

Remove logged user from the system

Hello. This is a kind of problem that am facing through that someone logs into my system without my knowledge. I have a Asp.net page that allows me to know the details of the logged in user ID but I cannot revoke the authority of that user in order to get no access. How can I make the logged user ban or remove from the system. I use windows XP as the operating system.

Re: Remove logged user from the system

You can do one thing regarding the same. That is in a simple asp code you can get the logon user details and may get the authority to kick off the logged user fromm the system. A query that is request.servervaibles("Login_user") will give the detail of the user that is currently logged into your system. You can have a try or check by coding the same. This might help you to get to the solution.

This is possibly related to the coding structure of the the programming language that would enable you to have the authority to remove the logged user from the system. Basically restrictions been provided wit the operating system is quite very much upto the type of account user makes. The other way through which you can get the users email ID and password from the database where the information is been stored.

There is also an other way to get the things done. If the system has an admin account the admin does has the authority or power to remove the user form the system. As from the asp.net you can get to know about the user that who has been logged into the system. If you are the admin or can get to know the admin id you can revoke the authenticity of the other user who has been logged in.