Thread: What are the advantages of the java beans?

What are the advantages of the java beans?

Hi friends,

I am new in the java programming. I want to aware about the different advantages of the java beans. I know little-bit about java beans programming , but exactly don't know about it's use.

What are the different advantages of the java beans in java programming?

I will appreciate your help.

Re: What are the advantages of the java beans?

Hi,

Following are the different advantages of the "Java beans":

1. You can store the configuration settings of "Java bean" within persistent storage and which you can be restored later.

2. As "Java beans" written in java language, it supports all the features of the java which is also include feature such as "write-once and run anywhere"

3. You can control properties and method which are exposed to the "Application Builder Tool".

*. "Java Beans" is like "capsules" which comprises code i.e every bean code is designed by considering specific particular purpose. The main advantage of the "java beans " is that , they are independent, while other java applications are not.

*. Java beans are not designed for the specific environment of the development OR system . That is you are able to create beans in one environment of the development and can be used in the another environment.

*. You can share the computing flexibility of the java beans easily inthere developers.

Hi ,

Please go through the below some advantage of the java beans which is I know:

I). By using java bean you can recive the various events from the other different objects and also create events which can be sent to different objects.

II). Beans can be created to work properly within different locals , and this advantage makes beans as very essential in the global market.

III). The latest the advantages of the java beans is in the developing the interface between ActiveX and Java.