Thread: Auto screen resolution through html

Auto screen resolution through html

Hello,

I am developing a web page in HTML, which runs properly on my system with perfect resolution. But the problem arise when i shift it to the another PC. The Screen does not fit into another computer, and the screen resolution changes. Can anybody have the solution for this issue so that the screen resolution generate automatically. Help me with same .

Thank you.

Re: Auto screen resolution through html

Hey,

I think i have the code for the same which will auto generate the screen resolution. All you have to do is to edit the content of your main table with this code which i am forwarding to you. This will align the content in the center of the page so that no problem with the screen resolution. I hope this will help you with the problem of the screen resolution.

Code:
    <table align="center"> </table>

Hi there,

I will give you a advise that keep your web pages resolution to 800X600 so that your web page can be viewable with an 800X600 area or with higher resolution. And you have to make the little change in the table tag. Just write this code to the your code and see whether it is working or not. This will help you to play your program in any machine with the same resolution.

Code:
    <table width="150%" align="center">
    Say thanks if it is working.

Hey buddy,

Do one thing and just use CSS because it offers most feature with its. It will provide you with great UI and also to the user with same resolution. No matter which resolution user's machine is running it will automatically adjust the resolution of the user's machine. So first things is that learn the CSS and use it with your program. Thats all i can suggest you hope you will take the advantage if the CSS.

Thank you.

Hi,

I will suggest you to use the tools provided online for generating the code of the screen resolution. With the help of this tool you can set you screen resolution at default level which will run on any platform with the same. So download one from the internet and use it to solve your issue.

Thanks.