Thread: Telephone and dtmf

Telephone and dtmf

Hi there,

I am developing a program using the C#.net. And i have to develop the program which will receive the call. And when it is receiving the call at that time it will also detect the dtmf. When caller makes a call at that time it will detect the dtmf which is pressed by the caller as well as detect key of the system. I hope you will help me with proper solution as it is urgent for me to complete my project on the time.

Thank you.

Re: Telephone and dtmf

Hi,

Here i am posting the solution of your problem based on the telephone receiving call. I am using a nokia mobile which is connected to the PC through the Nokia PC suit, so this code will help you to receive you call. All you have to do is to call adapter class.

Code:
    Public mycallAdapter as (Name of the device).CallAdapter
    Public myIncomingCall as (Name of the device).CallItem
    Public myIncomingCall as Byte
    Private Sub cmdReceive_Click()
    Call myCallAdapter.AnswerCall(byIncominCallID, myIncomingCall)
    Exit Sub
    End Sub

Hello,

If you use the dial up connection from modem then it will be the difficult task for you to receive the call. This happens because of the Microcrap which will make "tapi" more complex to complete it task. I will suggest you to use the ASTERISK which is an open source solution and give you the immediate response. And if i am not wrong then you are using this for your home network then this will be the better one .

I hope this will help you.

Hi,

I am sharing some knowledge about the TAPI which acronym as the Telephony Application Program Interface. Tapi is an interface using the standard program which allows the user to dial and receive call on the computer whether the call is video or the voice. It could be used to connect the call any where in the world. It recognize a picture or image for the user and you can make a call by clicking on that. It can also make a conference call. TAPI will also let you know about the conference call detail as well as the individual call at the scheduled timing.

Thank you.

Hello,
    I can recommend you a solution that may fits to your needs. It is a software product that can receive incoming calls automatically and answers them. This is an IVR system. The callers are received by a voice menu. So dealing with calls is perfectly automated and computerized. This system based on an SDK.

ThumbsUp Re: Telephone and dtmf

For this purpose I can recommend Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK, all the needed functions can be created easily. Check it for reference and for sample sources: Voip Sip SDK
    The support team is also responsive, I am sure everyone with the same questions will get answers.

BR
    Last edited by Raj; 23-03-2012 at 08:02 PM. Reason: External Links are not Allowed