Thread: Embed calendar on website

Embed calendar on website

I am using html language for my web site. I want to the html to create calender for my website and i also wanted to know the procedure to embed website calendar.

Re: Embed calendar on website

You can add a cool Flash Calendar to your Website and highlight your events.Using Trumba Spuds widget technology, you embed customizable event calendars and control widgets into your website with just a few lines of JavaScript.it allows you to choose between the date formats mm/dd/yyyy and dd/mm/yyyy.

Calendar Pad publishes directly from your windows desktop to your website using standard FTP (File Transfer). No online databases to install and maintain, no programming required.Web calendar creator software is your pure HTML solution to implementing a website calendar. There's no need for fancy SQL databases, Cold Fusion or PHP software (unless you need to use web events).

Web Based Calendar are a great way to keep your community aware of events of interest. CalendarScript 3.21 is a fully customizable event-publishing solution. It gives you everything you'll need to begin, then gives you the power to redefine it to fit your specific needs. Another option is The Flash Web Calendar is a great Flash/PHP calendar script that can be easily integrated into any web site. Web Calendar has a user-friendly admin area that lets you customize your calendar colors and size to match your design.