Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 25-11-2009

Links not targeted to redirected page

Hi, I have a problem related to the my webpage I created. I have made several webpages and have interlinked them. But The problem is whenever I click on the desired link it is not getting redirected to the concerned page. I am not getting the solution to the problem. Please help me out. Where am I going wrong? Is there any problem to my browser? I use IE 7 as my web browser.
Old 25-11-2009

Re: Links not targeted to redirected page

Hello. Your problem is quite normal. As you are not able to redirect your page when clicked on the link it is somewhat a problem related to your browser. This is a rare case that browser sometimes shows weird cases which is actually not a problem. You need to check whether how it works on other browser. There are issues when your browser is not able to recognize or redirect to the desired page. Use Mozilla firefox or uninstall the browser and reinstall it again.
Old 25-11-2009

This is quite an issue with the coding problem. There is a possibility that you may have coded wrongly or might have filled some parameters wrong. You cannot redirect to the page as the Href tag for you link may be targeted incorrectly. The code should have been as <a href="the page link or source code which you want to redirect"> Name of the link </a>. This is the correct form for interlinking pages with one another. Check out for this. You might end up with the solution.
Old 25-11-2009

Your system may be a problem due to which it do not perform the actions. It is quite possible that your system may be affected by a virus or something else due to which it is not able to redirect the link. There can also be a chance of deletion of the desired file. If the file has been deleted then it is quite impossible for the link to get redirected to that page. Check out for the page whether it does exists. Hope it will help you out.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , , ,