Thread: VB transparent interface

VB transparent interface

Hi,

I am a software engineer and developing a application using the Visual Basic 6. Client for whom i am developing the software is now demanding for the transparent interface to provide the better looks to the same . As i am a beginner i don't have much idea about the interface development, and i have to complete these software on the time. So any one with the knowledge of VB please help me out.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Cisco-s; 25-11-2009 at 03:39 PM.

Re: VB transparent interface

Hey

As you are asking for the transparency for your application i will suggest you not to go with it because transparent interface can not be accessed once they are transparent. inform your client about the transparency issue and if he still want the same then do following to make changes.

Take a small section from the form transparent and write the code so that when user will click on the section, It will change the complete form transparent. This will help you out.

Hi there,

As above suggested not to use the tranparent interface is the better idea but still any one want to go with the same then here is the second method to do the same. Just do the following to complete the task to achieve the transparency. Just add icon of the system tray with transparent menu option thats it. i hope it will solve your issue.

Thanks

Hey ,

There are lots of software are available which will make your interface invisible. You just need to download the software. And the software will make the change in the interface.

Regards:

kelfro