Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-11-2009

Redeclration a method of an object

I want to know if it is possible to redefine a method of an object is to say that my class contains a function button onClick, but I want each instance of this object have its own function, and I wanted to know it is possible to redefine a method outside the class. If yes, how? Thank you in advance
Old 24-11-2009

Re: Redeclration a method of an object

The simplest use is to declare a named constant. To do this, one declares a constant as if it was a variable but add ‘const’ before it. References are also useful as function parameters. If you don't want the called function to be able to change the original object, you can declare the parameter to be a reference to a const object, and then the compiler will complain if the function tries to change it.
Old 24-11-2009

It is not possible to do that. You must be a class derived by different method, eg a class clBoutonAnnuler a clBoutonValider, etc ..., each derived from the Button class, and each with its specific onClick method.
Old 24-11-2009

Use / slots to connect to any external function on an event. This is better for (particular) events and graphical interfaces in C + +.
Code:
class Class1
{ void Method1();
  int MemberVariable1;}

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , , ,