Thread: Add RollOver Image in DreamWeaver....

Add RollOver Image in DreamWeaver....

Hi friends, I want to know, can it be possible to create RollOver Image in DreamWeaver. I am not able to get any material about this. So, Can anyone able to tell me how can I get it? I just want to do something after which If I rolls mouse over the text, an image appears next to the text. Same time that particular text has to be displayed also.

Re: Add RollOver Image in DreamWeaver....

Hi, I am also facing the same problem as you are facing. I am also trying to do the same thing which you are trying to do. If you got something solution then just give me that solution. I am trying to do it, If I got any solution I will reply to it. It don't seems to be difficult if it is possible into the dreamweaver then one of my friend can provide help to us as he knows much better dreamweaver than all of my friend. So, if he knows I will give you solution in this case. Just wait for two more days.

I have read recently one tutorial of Dreamweaver which has some part regarding the rollover images. I don't how much it is helpful to you, but I am providing it for you.

1. Select that image which you want to appear when your mouse moves over the text.
    2. Create a transparent image of same size.

3. Open a page in dreamweaver and name it.

4. Insert a 2X1 table and make the border 0.

5. Insert your text in the first column.

6. Insert "javascript:;" without quotes as Link url. Just see the image appears to make it clear.

7. Insert the transparent image on the second column.

8. Just go to the path of windows/Behaviors. In that select the Link text first, and click the rollover_article1 button. From the menu appears, select "Swap Image".Then browse the first image which you want to see while mouse over.

9. Now save the file, open it in your firefox or internet explorer and check it. That's it.

Hi, you want to create Rollover image using Dreamweaver, right? I have simple steps to you. You just follow following things. First design text and your images and their rollovers by the use of any graphic editor. Then simply export them to your website's images folder. Now in your web page, click on Insert/Image/Objects/Rollover Image. The pop up window will appear and you just need to give name to your rollover, alt tag, link and browse to locate the Original Image and Rollover Image. Click on OK. That will give you solution on your problem.