Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-11-2009

QtCore4.dll not Found

I am running windows xp on my computer. When I run a simple program (already compiled), I have this error: " This application has failed to start because QtCore4 .dll was not found". Does anyone know what causes this issue and how to fix it?Any help will be extremely appreciated.
Old 14-11-2009

Re: QtCore4.dll not Found

qtcore4.dll is a module\r, If you need to use the Qt version for some reason, you'll need to QtCore4.dll and QtGui4.dll files, available from Trolltech. qtcore4.dll is a process belonging to the Unknown program . "qtcore4.dll is a module". Determining whether qtcore4.dll is a virus or a legitimate Windows DLL depends on the directory location it executes or runs from.
Old 14-11-2009

It is not a function of the library, make sure you're quite the same version of that dll with the program has been compiled! it is likely that this is not the same. File Name: QtCore4.dll is C++ application development framework.
Old 14-11-2009

Anyway, your dll is not the correct version, or the executable was compiled with an error in it, which seems very impossible, unless you write it directly in binary.In any case you tries to access a function that does not exist in the DLL that uses! Make sure you do not have the same dll Windows/system32, which could take the place of that in the executable file.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , ,