Thread: Programming in C++ and CPLEX

Programming in C++ and CPLEX

I started all just in c++ and Cplex. Currently I'm training and I have to implement my mathematical model in c++ using macros that use Cplex solver.

Binary variables were created: I have a 4-variable index, I would like to know how do I do? I thought to create a table of many dimensions but I do not know how it works and where it should be done if you have any suggestions and/or reading materials, then please help me.

Re: Programming in C++ and CPLEX

Could you provide us an example of what you want to do (not the code, the principle behind)? CPLX must have a good doc on interfacing C/CPLX and hence the associated data structures.

My goal is to rewrite my mathematical model in visual c++, so I'll create a class called mathematical model, then from there I'd call the solver cplec using macros. My primary function is the creation of binary variables. My variable is an index variable with 4. So the c or I wonder when to declare the variable that is in the constructor or it is in the public creation binary variables and how to declare a vector with many dimensions!

Basically I want to know how to pass a multidimensional array in c++, a variable representing the cplex. I explain if this is not always so clear: I have a variable dimension 4, for its memory location once the results are displayed, I create a table control unit but how I say to my program Variable No. xxxx represents the variable X_1111 (ijkm with indices that are equal to 1)

It's not possible because your variable is in several dimensions and thus it corresponds to a multidimensional array.

I am beginner in CPLEX. Is that you can point me to the setup of CPLEX and its use? And how I'm doing now for the declaration of my variables to several Measurements? Thank you for helping me