Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 31-10-2009

How to create Javascript Image Rotation

I'm trying to create many image rotations on a my Javascript, but unfortunately i'm not able to create it properly. So, can any one tell em that how can i create Javascript Image Rotation? Does any one knows about it? Please let me know the correct way for doing it. Thanks in advance.
Old 31-10-2009

Re: How to create Javascript Image Rotation

The JavaScript Image Rotator is object-oriented and unobtrusive, with easy setup. JavaScript rotates the image at a preset timed interval, but for sliding the image, u'll need to change the position of the image using a javascript timer.Basic instructions guide you in the use of the code to suit your purposes. A download file contains the code and example documents.
Old 31-10-2009

You'll need to create a two-dimensional array in this case. JavaScript-producing design tool to create rotating images on web pages in just several clicks. Try it out and keep us posted with code snippets. The script can be customized highly and easily through the SCP(Script Configuration Program). You can specify image, size, color, link and more to script. It is unnecessary to write any code manually. SCP will generate all necessary codes automatically.
Old 31-10-2009

Support for modifying the src attribute of image tags goes back to the early days of JavaScript, but some of the code's features require more up to date browsers. The Image Rotator with Javascript FadeIn Technology is all browser compatable, with one restriction, only all Internet Explorer browsers (IE 4 to 7, sbcYahoo & NetZero) will view the fadein or any of the 17 transition effects, all other browsers will see our custom fadein code for Firefox and Netscape browsers. The code has been successfully tested on the following browsers: Internet Explorer 5.5+, Firefox, Opera and Safari. Other relatively up-to-date standards compliant browsers would also be supported. The Javascript Image Rotator, without filters, works with all current day browsers. You can also incorporate more filters other then the fadein transition filter.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,