Thread: How to check Bingo game numbers in loop

How to check Bingo game numbers in loop

Hello Friends,

I had installed Windows Vista on my machine. I would like to know that how to check Bingo game numbers in the loop? Any one has any idea about it? Please provide me the correct solution for the above issue. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Re: How to check Bingo game numbers in loop

In math bingo, each student is given a bingo card (also known as a "bingo worksheet" or "bingo board") printed with numbers. Have you tried stepping through the function using your debugger? Try to use CheckIfExist() for checking that there is no duplicate no. in b,i,n,g,o but it always display a same number and also display 0...i want the get different numbers without repeating any number.

You should try to be consistent with using {} in for/if loops. An electronic bingo game is disclosed in which a memory is provided for storing all of the numbers called in a last set until the current set is completed and the next set begun. You could also try to see if you can make the # of computers dynamic.

As the "BINGO caller", you need to pick a number from 1 to 24. Your for loop is going to iterate as long as check is LESS than row. But, your if statement: if (num1 == card[check][col]) samenum = true, will evaluate FOR ALL CASES during the loop until the loop is done. (it has no exit for when samenum is True)You may do this by rolling a die (game stores have multi-sided die), using a spinner, picking numbers from a bag, or generating the random number on your TI-83+/84+ graphing calculator.