Thread: Generating values of bbcode_bitcode and bbcode_uid in PhpBB

Generating values of bbcode_bitcode and bbcode_uid in PhpBB

I am having problem in my website build in PhpBB whenever a news item is created in my site. Until then, I'm doing not bad, everything goes well, the only problem is that since I did not go through the code of PhpBB, the fields bbcode_bitfield and bbcode_uid are not informed and BBCode is not interpreted when viewing the post (which contains the same text as the news itself written in BBCode).

How to generate the appropriate values of these two fields? Regarding replacing] by: <bbcode_uid>, I know how, but obviously the bitfield and UID are quite related, and changing one of the two is the interpretation of BBCode. Someone does he do that?

Re: Generating values of bbcode_bitcode and bbcode_uid in PhpBB

Login form:
    PHP Code:
    <?php
    define
    ('IN_PHPBB'true);
    $phpbb_root_path './forum/';
    include(
    $phpbb_root_path 'extension.inc');
    include(
    $phpbb_root_path 'common.'.$phpEx);
    include(
    "../config.$phpEx);
    // 
    // Start session management 
    // 
    $userdata session_pagestart($user_ipPAGE_INDEX);
    init_userprefs($userdata);
    // 
    // End session management 
    // 
    if($userdata['session_logged_in'] == 1)
    {
    header("location:$root/$redirect);
    exit;
    }
    else
    {
    echo 
    '<div align="center">
    <form action="./forum/login.'
    .$phpEx.'" method="post">
    Name of user: <input type="text" class="post" name="username" size="20" maxlength="40" value=""/></br>
    Password: <input type="password" class="post" name="password" size="20" maxlength="32"/></br>
    Login automatically: <input type="checkbox" name="autologin" />
    <input type="hidden" name="redirect" value="../'
    .$redirect.'" /></br>
    <input type="submit" name="login" class="mainoption" value="Connection"/>
    </form>
    <a href="'
    .$root_forum.'/profile.'.$phpEx.'?mode=register">Sign up</a>
    </div>'
    ;
    }
    ?>
    At the top of each page:
    PHP Code:
    define('IN_PHPBB'true);
    $phpbb_root_path './forum/';
    include(
    $phpbb_root_path 'extension.inc');
    include(
    $phpbb_root_path 'common.'.$phpEx);
    // 
    // Start session management 
    // 
    $userdata session_pagestart($user_ipPAGE_SITE);
    init_userprefs($userdata);
    // 
    // End session management 
    // 
    include("config.$phpEx); 

I can:
    - Authenticate or disconnect from a page outside the forum
    - Redirect after these actions to the website that interests me, whether the board index (default page) or to a page of the site

It remains to thing how to manage users' rights and all that.

That you think it wise to create multiple groups of users in the forum to manage access rights to different sections of the site?

On the other hand, I have difficulty in accessing the Admin Panel of phpBB, I have no rights, I do not understand too ...

Which phpBB version are you using: 2 or 3? However I have quickly resumed my account. If necessary, I have somewhere a matrix that I had been sent by mail.

estiltatromma Guest

Tips on Keyloggers

You may not be aware of the endless stream of invisible threats you expose yourself to every time you log on to the Internet. In order to combat these dangers you really should have a quality anti-virus, anti-spyware and firewall installed on your system. There are hundreds of new malicious threats created daily designed to infect your machine, steal your personal information, corrupt your files and generally cause great harm to you and your computer.
    There are also keyloggers to steal your personal information.
    Viruses and spyware are also used to steal personal information from you such as your address, phone number, social security number and your mother’s maiden name. This information can be used for anything from stealing your money, applying for a loan, or using your details for forging fake passports and other important documents. When the crime is detected by the authorities it is linked back to you.
    For those on a low budget there are various free anti-virus and anti-spyware programs available that do a decent job of protecting you. However, if you can spare some money, it is strongly advisable that you purchase a quality Internet security package, which includes a whole array of defences to keep you adequately secure. You generally get an anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall, identity protection, email protection, parental controls which protects you and your family from all the major threats.
    Finding keyloggers on your computer is next to impossible unless you have professional help in the form of an updated spyware removal software system. The real problem is that if you don't know that a keylogger is tracking everything you do then you won't know when the little darlin' has stolen your bank account passwords or your credit card numbers until a theft of your assets has been attempted. And the discovery may only be made by you after your assets have been raided and depleted.