Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2009

Can I link my datagrid to a 2D array?

Hello,

Can I link my datagrid to a two-dimensional array? I ask this question because the data I want to see are results of many treatments and do not exist in the raw database. I inform you that I am working in a VB ASP.NET enviroment

Thank you in advance.
Old 07-10-2009

Re: Can I link my datagrid to a 2D array?

Hello,

If one believes the Microsoft documention on datagrid for these documentation you Can check this link : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr....datagrid.aspx, it is not possible to set datasource for a multidimensional array to a datagrid. Now, perhaps you should take interest in your data back as lists of objects rather than tables, in this case, you can put it in a datagrid.

Good luck,
Old 07-10-2009

Re: Can I link my datagrid to a 2D array?

Thank you, I Will try that myself. I asked myself this question because I thought that the datagrid is properly made to data from the database. and there is another component Xgrid to whom I give another type of data source. it may be possible that I can be wrong, but Would Like to thank you as well.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: ,