Thread: Post Multiple Data with Ajax(Jquery)

Post Multiple Data with Ajax(Jquery)

I am right now working on the Ajax and I have small doubt regarding the same and I need to clear it out so I am here. Please help me out so that I can follow my code up and achieve what I am looking for. Currently I am bugging out with the Ajax(Jquery ) and I need to Post multiple data. The data source would be the HTML and its destination should be the database. Thanks to all in advance.

Re: Post Multiple Data with Ajax(Jquery)

I am a student and have just started with the ajax and the jQuery. It is bringing me the night mares as I am not able to solve my problems. I am knowing nothing about ajax and jquery and I am getting hell lots of assignment about this things and one of the assignments among it is this same question. I need to generate the code which sends the multiple data to the database at the same time. So can anyone help me out also. Thanks to all in advance once again.

Yes there are many people over here to help you out. I am also one of you who is learning things and have no time to enjoy, so relax this is only called the life. To be honest I do not know anything about the ajax and jQuery as such I have not started it with yet. But I am only here to suggest you that no one in the world will be ready to teach you every time and you need to learn on your own. I am also a learner and I always learning it online so search it on the web and you may get the solution to your problem. Thanks.

It is as simple as anything and it can be done with all the ease and grace. You don’t need to be genius for this, the only thing required is the proper guidance and knowledge about the things happing around the coding world. The solution to your answer is you need to just continue to add the fields you want to add. Here is the sample for the same.
    “data: "text1="+ text1 +"&text2="+ text2,”

Thank you from bottom of my heart as it was really easy enough and you have solved me query and reduced the amount of tension I was having regarding this. I used your technique and now I can add multiple data in it with ease. The thing was I was having a form which was adding the persons detail in to the database. I searched it on the net but dint find a proper solution but this really helped me out.