Thread: Where can I get Jre 1.6.0_24-c-l.msi package for my Java installation?

Where can I get Jre 1.6.0_24-c-l.msi package for my Java installation?

Hey guys I recently tried to install a java support jre-6u24 for my operation system (Windows) and I got it easily from the internet but when I tried to install it I wasn’t able to complete the installation as I because its need installation package “1.6.0_24.msi” which as per my knowledge I can only get it from Windows only, but when I gone to the official site of windows official site, I am unable to search it or may it is not available there. So does any can help me to find out the place where can I download it? Your every help will be high appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where can I get Jre 1.6.0_24-c-l.msi package for my Java installation?

Hey buddy hi, first I make you clear that installing java application had never been that easy, just kidding, as what I mean here is that even a small error for the installation can create a problem or improper installation can also let it happen, so as per my recommendation you first uninstall the full Java that you have install before and don’t forget to uninstall former update of java in your windows by going into control panel and after that Add/Remove programs and after that remove Java (TM) and after doing it this restart your system and download Java Jre 6u24 once again and install it. And don’t run any other program while install it.

Hello dude, Java got problem even if a bit procedure goes wrong while installation and most of time Anti-Virus play a major role in create such obstacle, so while installing make it sure that your antivirus is disable and before install it again make sure that you have completely uninstall or remove the previous install Java jre-6u24 . And for safety reason I should suggest you to don’t install any Java application ever while keeping your Anti-Virus enabled. This may sort out this error problem most possibility.

Hey dude, I am well aware about this problem and Even I also suffer from the same problem once while install a Java application on my Windows XP, and let me tell you that Jre 1.6.0_24-c-l.msi is inbuilt in java (jre-6u24).And when after install if it was asking for Jre 1.6.0_24-c-l.msi for letting it working that means something goes wrong while installing the Java application, so one of the simplest solution is, just simply on download Java Support Application from internet and it will find and heal any error happen to Java Application.

Hey hi, yeah Java application installation problem, like jre1.6.0_24.msi and this is the missing file and it is available on internet easily but the installation procedure is bit different from the normal one, after downloading jre1.6.0_24.msi you have to copy the downloaded file and paste it in the Java install folder using jre-6u24 and after pasting it double click on it, this will surely gonna fix the error. And after doing this, if your problem don’t get solved then reply in thread with existing error.

At the time when you install Java application manually at that time the screen will appear and then check out the location above and then you get the files needed for silent installing, as per the information I got from the expert for this you will require data1.cab and jre1.6.0_24.msi both for fixing the error, and for this ON the automatic updates of your operating system and it will Auto detect the fault in the application and provide you with the updates for healing it.