Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2009

Need some information on Ubercart

Hi,
I have a site constructed on Durpal. The site has a dedicated community for product information and support. Now I am going to add up some products on my site for selling. I am looking for a online sale purchase application for the site. I was suggested to use Ubecart. What is Ubecart and for what it is used for. Is it a ideal choice for a e-commerce applications. If any one uses the same then what is the feedback on the same. Thank in advance.
Old 05-10-2009

Re: Need some information on Ubecart

Ubercart is Drupal?s leading e-commerce solution. Combining its power and flexibility with the best of Drupal?s 1000s of modules and your e-commerce solution can achieve great success. Ubcecart is is a right choice for developing e-commerce site. Under this you can manipulate lots of possibilities. I have site which is created in 3 languages. By Ubercart I can set up a system of online payment by credit card, a home page with scrolling photos and blocks, 3 static pages + 1 flash animation to make, characteristic of the product page, etc.
Old 05-10-2009

lickandBuy is one of the leading payment systems on the Internet. More than 12.000 merchants benefit from complete service in 26 countries, which includes 120 different currencies and 46 different payment methods. This module provides an Ubercart payment method for the ClickandBuy payment system ClickandBuy It implements the transaction and EMS APIs and provides a registration feature for new merchants which automatically configures the module. It requires the SOAP client module to be installed. The module configuration page is located at / admin / store / settings / payment / edit / methods. New merchants should enable the ClickandBuy registration module then visit the configuration page to see the ClickandBuy rate card and register a free merchant account. C
Old 05-10-2009

Ubercart is a free to use open source e-commerce tool which is completely integrated with many type of features for a CMS or E-commerce site. It is fully compatible with Durpal and works smoothly. By this you can sell goods online, sell file downloads, sell membeship, etc. The main features of this tool is that it has a inbuilt module packager which is for the search engine. You also fully customize and get your own look on the site.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , , , ,