Thread: What is Parallels Helm Control Panel

What is Parallels Helm Control Panel

Hi,
    I need some suggestions to develop a common site to a e-commerce site. I have site which is shows products related to florist. The consumers now contact on the base of mail to the web site owner and mention the product code for buying the item. I am looking for a automated selling and buying service which can allow users to buy the related product online. In this way the client gets instant payment and improve sales also. In the same matter I found Parallels Helm Control Panel as a useful tool. I need more information on the same. Thanks.

Re: What is Parallels Helm Control Panel

Parallels is a Helm Microsoft Windows control panel solutions that support the hosting provider control, automation, and sale of almost all products or services. Use Helm, service providers can reduce operational costs, provide better service to customers to enhance service quality, increase revenues, improve customer satisfaction. By one or thousands of servers to provide services, Helm can be flexibility to support the virtual hosting business sizes. As the business grew by adding and removing servers have become extremely easy, Helm can be on multiple servers to publish web site to ensure full use of resources. Through standardized communication between servers, next-generation Helm will be faster, more flexible and more secure.

It is a control panel solution by for Windows by Microsoft. It is suitable for e-commerce site and easy to use also. The service gives you a automated virtual buy and selling environment. This is help you to give better service and improve your income. Helm is flexible and supports any type & size of website. It works with all types of hosting company. The control panel gives you a wide range of services which is not limited to some servers only. You can get access to numerous servers just on your single machine.

The best advantages to use Helm Control Panel is first the Scalability. Here under this the hosting service providers needs a start form a single or multiple server. So here you can add up to may servers easily. This is an important step. Second thing the application has a Standard Interface. By this you can use it more easily without any complications. You have a Centralized Control Panel. So you have a centralized management system also. You can manage you customer details and other critical information's