Thread: How to insert Flash movie in HTML web page

How to insert Flash movie in HTML web page

Hi,
    I had created a small website for a project work. I had done with the site with 4 pages which shows up the site related information. Now I want to insert some flash games in the html coding. I had not done this before and need some information on the same. What are the ways by which I can put some flash game in the page and when the user click on it the game must load on and he can play it. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to insert Flash movie in HTML web page

You can use a third party tool to load movie in the site. ll pictures uploaded caught background color, frame rate and dimensions of this level. When you load an external movie, you have to associate a level number above 0, to avoid replacing the base film at 0. The voice Unload movie from location to download the movie and the movie is the browser cache. If selected, we will include the level number that is present in the movie to be downloaded. The Variables property used in conjunction with the voice Load variables into location. The use of these properties to send CGI variables external to a GET or POST method, as needed.

Here is a small sample which will help you to insert a Flash animation in your site. It is quiet simple bu using some html tags. The first thing to consider is that the file must have the swf files are not valid. Fla or. Swi or any other format, must be provided. Swf. Once we have the file. Swf, it will copy the same directory as your file. Html, to simplify things. Finally, we put a code is exactly where we want to display the animation.

Here are some parameters for HTMK coding which will help you to put a flash animation in your site. Refer then and try out. First devicefont - Even if the option is disabled, specify whether the device fonts are rendered in a static text object, src - The name of the SWF file to load, movie - The name of the SWF file to load, classid - Specify the browser's ActiveX control, width, height, codebase - The location of the Flash Player ActiveX control. If installed, the browser can automatically download, etc.