Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 30-09-2009

Graphics in c++ using dev c++

I use TC++, whenever i want to store graphic i use graphics.h header file, the problem is dev c++ won't allow... how to store graphics in dev c++? if you can tell me what thing can help that will be a very big help.
Old 30-09-2009

Re: Graphics in c++ using dev c++

There is library file called graphics.h which allow you to store graphics in turbo c but you can’t use it on other compilers. Micheal main modified BGI library for windows application, this BGI library is a graphics library bundled with several Borland compilers for the DOS operating systems. It is renamed as WinBGIm.Now you can use all the borland specific functions under Dev-C++.
Old 30-09-2009

In order to run graphics programs under Dev-C++ you have to download WinBGIm files, Devpak allows you to use the pre-made code template for the WINBGIm graphics. With WinBGIm you can use most of the borlands graphics function & RGB colors.
Old 30-09-2009

The winbgim library allows you to use BGI graphics routines and simple mouse support for Windows applications. BGI was also used to provide graphics for many other Borland products including the Quattro spreadsheet.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: ,