Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 25-09-2009

Navigaiton Menu does not move smoothly over Slideshow

I am using JA SLideshow2 in my banner area on my home page of my site. I'm having problems with the slideshow and top navigation menu with the Modularity Lite template. It was working smoothly before but now the slideshow does not switch between the five images and the drop down arrows do not appear on the navigation menu. Since I have added this module in my Main Navigation menu drop down list will not work over JA Slideshow 2.
Old 25-09-2009

Re: Navigaiton Menu does not move smoothly over Slideshow

UltraSlideshow Flash Creator can create XML-driven dynamic flash (SWF) slideshows. This SWF flash slideshow software requires little flash skills to create up nice flash slideshows. I deactivated it and re-activated the Shadowbox JS plugin and now both the slideshow and the navigation menu are working again. The $_GET method should not be used for security sensitive stuff unless other mesures to encrypt and secure the data have been taken.
Old 25-09-2009

This way they will be nicely formatted and (much) better readable, otherwise likely everyone will ignore it. Press the CODE button to get them and use Preview tab to preview. If you look at the documentation for that method then you will find that the overload taking a single argument expects a node type and not a string with the element name.
Old 25-09-2009

This is may actually be a problem with a viewhandler we use. This may be your internet browser, try changing your browser see the result, and still problem is there you need to uninstall and reinstall the web browser again. If you want to move based on the element name then you need to pass in local name and namespace URI.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , ,