Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 25-09-2009

How to Convert Video files in to FLV format in asp.net ( C# )

I have created the FLV file and am trying to convert video file to FLV using ffmpeg but it is not generating any video and image file. but I don't know how to incorporate the video in web application. Can any body help me by sending me the codeProject.
Old 25-09-2009

Re: How to Convert Video files in to FLV format in asp.net ( C# )

Not using C# directly - you'd need to plug into an external library such as ffmpeg, I am about to make it possible for my visitors to upload video to my site. During the upload it must convert the videofile to .flv. or use a web-based service such as heywatch (that allows you to upload a video in any format, then pull down a converted version).
Old 25-09-2009

I have tried to convert the .mpeg file to .flv using the script you have given. but I don't know how to use it. is there anyone to help me? i want to convert videos into flv format. I have followed the process you have given to me but I am not getting the converted files. Can you please help me for the same.
Old 25-09-2009

There are no built in classes for doing so, but you can use third party components which will convert video files and do many other video processing. Please post the code you have written in an effort to resolve the problem, and our members would be happy to provide some guidance. Be sure to include a description of any errors you are encountering as well. Or FFMPEG Scout library is a freeware ActiveX/NET wrapper for FFMPEG.exe to help convert AVI video into FLV, MPEG files using free FFMPEG.exe converter
Old 05-11-2009
workholic

do u check the software you are installing? may be u do the wrong step

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , , , ,