Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to switch from Form view to Design View?

Software Development

Old 24-09-2009

How to switch from Form view to Design View?

Please let me know if anyone has hotkey to switch over from Form view to Design view, this will help me to press single key and switch to expected view without much efforts.

Thanks for your help.

Old 24-09-2009

Re: How to switch from Form view to Design View?

With the default ribbon in 2007, it's Alt H W D. I don't see any alternatives though. When the form is open you can use Alt + V + D, when the form is closed in the database window you can use Alt + D. I don't use Access 2007 so I've no idea about such things. Does it support all the old menu structure by any chance?
Old 24-09-2009

This is because I used some key but when using these keywords when I tried to switch to design view because of errors in the page and that is why I wanted to ask if there is any other shortcut for doing so, There is possibility that for one action there might be more than one short cuts.
Old 24-09-2009

I thought your form is embedded in a view...It seems it is a Dialog box...Once you start working through them it doesn't take long. You'll find this happens if you switch schemas, e.g. (HTML 4 to XHTML 1.0) or between "transitional" and "strict". The good news is that VS2005 is good at validating against a schema and identifying errors. It's worth making sure you choose a schema at the beginning and keep your pages consistent with it. Is it inherited from CAknView or CAknDialog

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,