Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-09-2009

backup &restore data by procedure

Can anyone tell me how do I look for the Backup and Restore procedure on my database at the same time.

Thanks
Old 24-09-2009

Re: backup &restore data by procedure

A backup is nothing more than a copy of your important data files. The decision about how to create a copy is completely up to you. Windows Vista's Backup & Restore Center is included with the operating system, so there is no explicit installation involved with this utility. Many users choose to save the files locally to a backup storage device that is part of a personal computer system, such as a 3.5-inch floppy diskette drive, a removable cartridge drive, a tape drive, a CD-R (CD-recordable) or CD-RW (CD-rewriteable) drive, or a second hard drive.
Old 24-09-2009

Windows Vista Home Premium's version has the ability to backup only user files and folders, while Vista Business and Ultimate's version can also backup entire partitions and hard drives. Backups primarily ensure quick recovery in case of system failure. However, users who have deleted files can request file restorations from system backups.
Old 24-09-2009

The best option for you depends on your needs, budget, and equipment. The truth is that the best backup system is one you'll use regularly. Users can access the Backup & Restore Center by clicking on the Start Menu and opening up the Control Panel. From there, clicking on the Backup & Restore Center icon causes the opening window, shown above, to pop up.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , ,