Thread: Unable to activate a function through C#

Unable to activate a function through C#

I have a textbox on my form, what I want to do is, when a user enters something in the textbox, this information is readily available on the Garmin - but so far I have not been able to correctly display this information. I want the user to be able to press enter to actiavate my search function.

Re: Unable to activate a function through C#

Click on the form, in Properties, click AcceptButton, a button with a down arrow will appear. If the Activate directly? field is flagged, the system activates the adjustment and updates the respective rental agreements as a new condition item. Click on the down arrow button and all the buttons on the form will be listed. Click the button you want the Enter key to click. Or in the Form Load you could type AcceptButton = Button (where Button is the name of the Button you want the Enter key to "click"). That should do it.

Reset all or Select all function. (For adjustments subject to approval, only contracts are selected, for which an approval date has been entered.) I also tried typing in: Button.IsDefalted in the code window and IntelliSense did not like it...Saying: Error 1 'IsDefauted' is not a member of System.Windows.Forms.Button'. But you definitely got the right idea! I just need to know how to make it work in Visual Basic 2008 Express unless I'm misunderstanding something that you said, which is a very real possibility.

Enter the required date in the Approval date proposal field. This date is copied to the selected adjustments, but can still be manually changed. if you want to assign the text to ID of a link button. It can be done as follows:

Dim ctrl As New LinkButton
    ctrl.ID = reqString --assigning the string value here

Otherwise you have to add the approval date to each individual subject-to-approval adjustment to be able to activate them.