Thread: How to remove the Border of an iFrame

How to remove the Border of an iFrame

I have designed iFrame for my web application but the right hand side border of an iFrame looks very dark than the other one, I think the side it looks dark has already overwritten with the another border and because of this reason it looks odd. So how do I remove the border of my iFrame.

Re: How to remove the Border of an iFrame

In addition to adding the frameborder attribute you might won't to consider setting the scrolling attribute to "no" to prevent scrollbars from appearing. To display several Flash Slide Shows on the same web page I needed to create an iFrame for each slide show. I am using the same iframe but borber is displaying in IE 8 whats the problem is there any solution. I placed all flash files for each slide show in a separate folder, named them accordingly then uploaded them to the server such as slidehow1 and slidehow2.

If you wanted to remove the border of an iFrame you need to do the changes in the CSS. And to do that just try to find out the CSS code thorough which you could easily removes the border. The first CSS box (.central-1) has no top padding because it is the first slide show that appears under the text. The second CSS box (.central) contains padding to create space between each slide show.

Open the Frames panel by choosing Window > Frames. The Frames panel helps you identify the frameset layout. You can also remove the scroll bar by putting scrolling="no" If you don't already know how to do it.In example below, the single frameset is comprised of two frames. In the Dreamweaver Document window, enable the viewing of frame borders by choosing View > Visual Aids > Frame Borders. A checkmark indicates that the Frame Borders are already turned on.