Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Creating Java games for Nokia on PC

Software Development

Old 21-09-2009

Creating Java games for Nokia on PC

I have a last year engineering project and i am Creating Java games for Nokia on PC. The project is almost complete and i have never developed any mobile game before. Can anyone tell me how to convert the game i'm developing to the mobile phone? Please help...

Old 21-09-2009

Re: Creating Java games for Nokia on PC

When compiling the java application on the PC, you will get two files : .jad which is java application descriptor file and the other one will be .jar which is the actual java application. Copy both the files to your nokia mobile phone and access it from gallery. The application will start. Hope this helps...
Old 21-09-2009

Try installing the Nokia s40 or s60 emulator which you can download from nokia's website. Now install the SDK and emulator on your PC and load the application tha tyou have developed in the emulator. Start the application from the emulator. If the application works there, it will work on your phone too, then move the application to your phone as instructed by rudra.j. All the best!
Old 21-09-2009

Thanks a lot guys. I will download the required softwares. Also the application is not complete. As it is done, i will verify my application on the emulator and post back. Thanks a lot...

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,