Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2009

iPhone sdk for windows

hi
i want to know about iphone sdk for windows is there existence of an SDK for developing iPhone applications on Windows ?please tell me if yes then how can i get for my windows xp ?
thank you
Old 11-09-2009

Re: iPhone sdk for windows

think you're dreaming. there is so such application exist If Apple did not make sdk on pc is there a reason. Apply power is fairly rich. So an extra incentive to buy a mac computer. What is the purpose behind even Apple selling iPhone and iPod. So there are very high chance that shortly after it is released it makes a tag or other function to block applications not create with the SDK. Or simply an acknowledgment and the systematic refusal of the application for the Appstore.If he had wanted it before a long time it could be done.
Old 11-09-2009

Not surprisingly for me it's XCode, which is central to this development environment. Cocoa Touch adds new flavor to the OS X APIs and to suggest the future of the system. Deeply next WWDC!

The company is targeting the heart of the new iPhone. By the time applications are being developed . The future looks bright. Attention all those who read the news in diagonal access to the SDK is free. This will cost it the opportunity to distribute their applications. The ticket is $ 99 for a certificate guaranteeing the identity of the developers. Finally a good solution, especially considering that $ 99 will be used by Apple to pay the bandwidth of free applications and funding independent developers.
Old 11-09-2009

However it is not illogical that the SDK dev a mobile phone is available in greater numbers. He is not here to develop an app for Mac but for a phone that does not run on Mac OS. So it would be good news for the vast majority of developers that the SDK so because the vast majority of developers do not like the Mac platform dev.
Old 18-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratikag View Post
hi
i want to know about iphone sdk for windows is there existence of an SDK for developing iPhone applications on Windows ?please tell me if yes then how can i get for my windows xp ?
thank you
I know of an SDK that for Windows and Visual C++ that will allow you to target iPhone. It's called http://www.DragonFireSDK.com, and it is very simple to use. It's definitel worth taking a look...

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , , ,