Thread: In dreamweaver how to apply same layout on multiple pages

In dreamweaver how to apply same layout on multiple pages

I think Dreamweaver is an full fledged software through which we can design custom template as per our need, this is because with the same software I design one template and Import already existed in the Dreamweaver, but the problem is that when I try to apply the same layout to the multiple pages I unable to apply the changes.

Re: In dreamweaver how to apply same layout on multiple pages

If you are using dreamweaver you can create templates and then you will be able to import the common HTML code in which all pages you need. If you look at the design of many websites, you will probably notice that most of them have multiple columns of text and graphics on each page. Otherwise if you are going to use PHP or ASP or ASP.NET or any other scripting language then you can create include files to store the HTML that needs to be repeated in various pages.

Before you carry on further, save the page. When prompted for a title for the page, enter "Reciprocal Links". PHP is processed by a server, and then outputted to the browser in the form of text and html. To test PHP code on your home computer (if you're using Windows), you'll need two things. For the filename, enter "links.html". Don't get creative here (unless you know what you're doing): if you change the filename or the title of the page at this point, you will need to go back and change all the links that you have already created in the earlier chapters of this tutorial.

If not, I'd seriously look at changing hosting if it's at all possible - the cost is low for most hosting. Heck, a lot of the domain sites offer hosting that is more than just plain html. Create a panel page with the URL 'node/%' The % is important to make sure that Drupal's menu system works right. Go to advanced settings. Add the argument 'node id'. Set it to whichever types you like. Set the title in the argument to '%node'. Go to content; add 'node content', 'node comments', 'node comment form' panes.