Thread: Unable to add multiple categories in PHP?

Unable to add multiple categories in PHP?

I have tried out creating the multiple hierarchy in my PHP program as well as using PHP program but unable to get the expected result it just output me the single line and that is only first line of my hierarchy that means it does not go beyond the line one. Can any tell me how do i achieve that..

Re: Unable to add multiple categories in PHP?

You Just need to add an table in to DB and store all products with respective each category while you retrieve form DB just compare this two table whether it has same id or not. Or else you Just add an table in to DB and store ur all products with respective each category while you retrieve form DB just compare this two table whether it has same id or not.

I have seen several similar posts for other APIs stating to add the properties along with the cm:generalclassifiable aspect, although this similarly does not work in PHP. The standard filter plugin only works with the main category. You can use the $showCat variable and the Event Manager to make your own filters when can then be used to filter multiple categories.

You can create a second set of categories that mimics the first and then use them to assign a second category. will render all nodes that belong to taxonomy 4 and 8. If you want to theme the output specifically you may need to loop through the dataset returned ($myNodes). just add an table in to DB and store ur all products with respective each category while you retrieve form DB just compare this two table whether it has same id or not.