Thread: Can we do Flash programming using PHP?

Can we do Flash programming using PHP?

I have a project requirement in my college for my final examination, so I have decided to put some 3D effects to my web pages, and for 3D effects I have decided to go for flash this will put some extra effects to my work, but the problem is that my whole program is in the PHP language, does Flash will support PHP. It won't happen that Implementation of flash will create any problem in the future.

Re: Can we do Flash programming using PHP?

It is absolutely possible Flash programming using PHP but it becomes very tedious to do flash programming...Core PHP Programming, Second Edition is the #1 practical guide to PHP 4 for Web developers . Atkinson covers PHP syntax, the key building blocks of PHP scripts, and every PHP function, including I/O, data, and math functions, time, date, configuration, database , graphics, and network functions.

Following are the basic requirement for Flash programming a working media player online (you will need to upload it and get it up and running) you will need to provide basic documentation on how to update the movie files, Can create components, Experience with deploying streaming video and keep updating it for people with no knowledge of programming. Experince working with XML files to bring data into Flash. you must also set the path from the html page in which the media player will go...there are 8 categories which need to be set up with chapter list for each one...

Publishing: validation and accessibility. Part tutorial and part reference, this book will get beginners started with PHP, as well as provide a convenient desktop resource for more experienced PHP developers. You'll even find detailed, real-world insights into PHP 4 program design and debugging. User experience: integration of multimedia assets, sound, images, graphics, movies.