Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2009

Where to download ES Simple Uploader

Hi,
I want ES Simple Uploader for my website. I had created a simple website for my project work. Now I had tested the site on the internet which is working fine and every pages and links are working. The second thing I want to do now is to add up a file upload option. I want my users to upload a relevant file on the internet and then I can access them. I had heard that ES Simple upload is a simple to use tool for this. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-09-2009

Re: Where to download ES Simple Uploader

ES Simple Uploader is a lite and small tool which is a non MySql passwored based script. This script allows you to add up a box on your website so that your users can upload a photo or any file on the website. The files offers a box of upload file, password and contact information. It is really easy to use and very simple. The file is created for webmasters and it is a php based upload management system. Download the same from below.

ES Simple Uploader Download
Old 03-09-2009

It is a freeware tool which is available on many sites for free download. The freeware version is actually a trial application. To get the full script you will have to pay a small fee. It is very useful for web page developers to add up a upload system on there website. The most key features of this tool is that it is simple, fast and you have a gui mode folder selection option. The files are secure to upload and it stores those file in protected folders.
Old 03-09-2009
Super Moderator

The software is available on the official site for a free download of trail version. The tool is a very lite script which enables a uploading option on your site. There is no complicated process to use the system. The tool is a simple and secure. It locks up the uploaded files in a password protected folder. So that only the developer can access it. I will also recommend you to go for ESudManager. It is a fully dedicated tool which is used to manage file system on your website. It works in full gui mode and very easy to use. You can see all the uploaded and download file links in the administration panel.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , , , , ,