Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2009

sad how to update or modify AD properties attributes

hi all,

i am having group id i need to update or modify any one of the properties attributes of group how can i update or modify the attributes(attributes can be any thing).

is there any access control mark which deny the modification or updation if so how can i rectify this

please give me the solution as soon as possible

Last edited by vivekmohan : 02-09-2009 at 08:32 PM.
Old 02-09-2009

Re: how to update or modify AD properties attributes

ADSI Edit is implemented as a snap-in that runs in the Microsoft Management Console (MMC). The name of the default console containing ADSI Edit is AdsiEdit.msc. You can add the snap-in to any .msc file through the Add/Remove Snap-in menu option in the MMC, or you can just open the AdsiEdit.msc file from Windows Explorer.

ADSI Edit will not run unless the adsiedit.dll file is registered. This registration will happen automatically if support tools are installed. However, if the support tool files are copied instead of installed, you must run the regsvr32 command on the adsiedit.dll before you run the adsiedit.msc snap-in.

For more information - microsoft
Old 02-09-2009

Re: how to update or modify AD properties attributes

Please have a look at this webpage.
http://www.systemtools.com/HyenaHelp/attributemgt.htm
I hope this helps you.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: ,